Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gratitude

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to thank all of you who have shown so much love and support throughout this ordeal. It is greatly appreciated. I especially want to thank RJ for running this blog and keeping everyone up to date and informed. We are so lucky that Greg is alive and doing so very well with his recovery. More and more each day I see my "old Greg" and although we still have a long way to go, I know that he will continue to improve because he is extremely motivated and strong. He also wants me to thank everyone who has shown concern. He is very moved by your caring and it's nice to know we have so many great friends. He will be home tomorrow and maybe I will be able to convince him to post something soon! Until then, the master of information giving (RJ) will keep everyone in the loop.
Again, we feel an overabundance of gratitude towards all of you.
Love,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Please, I'm officially the Minister of Propaganda. It's great to hear that Ripper is doing so well, and thanks to everyone who has contacted Jess, Greg's family and me to let us know you're keeping Greg in your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete